Smartphone technology has improved tremendously over the years. Earlier, we used mobiles just for calling purpose. Those days are gone, now you can do a lot of stuff right from your smartphone. Today, in this article, I’ll be featuring some of the best selling or awesome features mobiles phones in 2019 which you can buy this year. The devices which I’m going to share in this article features impressive specifications and cool functionalities. As you all know, the competition of smartphones have increased a lot in the last few years; all the mobile manufacturers are trying their best to dominate the market with their latest flagship devices like :- onePlus T7,Samsung Galaxy M30s,Vivo 17pro,xiaomi mi a3,oppo reno 2f
The Best Selling or Awesome Features Mobiles Phones in 2019 List
RAM: 8GB | Storage: 128 GB | Battery: 4000 mAh |
Rear camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP | Front camera: 16 MP
Weight: 195g | Dimensions: 16.2 x 0.9 x 7.6 cm |
OS: Android v9.0 (Pie)| Screen size: 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) |
Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels | CPU: Cortex-A73/A53 octa-core |
Oppo recently announced that it will be bringing the Reno 2 later this month and in a surprising move it will be an India first launch. With just a few days left before the official unveiling, the entire Reno 2 lineup has leaked online. Scheduled for a launch on August 28, we can expect Oppo to launch at least three models- Oppo Reno 2, Reno 2Z and Reno 2F. According to a report, all three handsets will feature quad rear cameras, will offer 20x zoom and notably, will be placed below the Reno 10x Zoom
oppo reno 2f series of phones are configured with, or go on comparing this with some totally different set of oppo reno 2f processor(s) from QualComm’s Snapdragon chipsets.
oppo reno 2f MediaTek Helio P70 is based on TSMC 12nm FinFET production process and incorporates a powerful Arm Cortex-A73/A53 octa-core oppo reno 2f CPU complex with an impressive Arm Mali-G72 class GPU and a dedicated AI processing unit which provide a oppo reno 2f clock speed of 2.1GHz. This helps in enhancing oppo reno 2f performance and gaming experience. Unlike the snapdragon 6** series, P70 is not underclocked. It is seen to outperform SD 660AIE in all tested areas and proves to be the better SoC than SD 675 except the benchmark scores.
I am not even talking about the state-of-the-art combinations of oppo reno 2f the dynamic AMOLED display with full 4K render-ability, or the complex rear quad-cam set up.
oppo reno 2f Just got this great work of innovation this morning in hand and still exploring all its services and suites. It can safely be said that this mobile phone easily outperforms many other big names above its price / class hands down. Go get it, without any second thought
RAM: 8GB | Storage: 128 GB | Battery: 3800mAH |
Rear camera: 48MP + 16MP + 12MP | Front camera: 16 MP
Weight: 190g | Dimensions: 6.33 x 2.93 x 0.32 in (160.9 x 74.4 x 8.1 mm) |
OS: Android v10 (Q)| Screen size: 6.55 inches (16.51 cm) |
Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels | CPU: 2.94 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 485 |
OnePlus 7T Pros & Cons
CAMERA – 4.8/5
Display – 4.7/5
Performance – 4.8/5
Speed – 5/5
Gaming experience- 4.8/5
NO Headset jack.
One Plus didn’t even provide 3.5mm Type C Converter either which dissapointed me.
Camera design could have been made better (But I feel better compared to Apple 11 pro)
I am among the first to buy this OnePlus 7T phone with prime membership. Posting this review after a week of using the phone. I can’t compare it with other flagships as this is my first one in this range. I loved the 90Hz display and the fingerprint reader is also quite good. OnePlus 7T There is no lagging issue till now. The battery backup is good but not excellent with such a higher frame rate but man the charging speed is much more than wonderful. I was totally amazed at first. OnePlus 7T Camera quality is good but the colour sensing needs some improvements. It’s a bit warm and not natural as you can see in the photos provided,one without adjustment and the other one with warmth reduced a bit. OnePlus 7T Speakers are loud and produce decent sound. Haven’t checked the OnePlus 7T selfie camera and the video recording till now.
RAM: 4GB | Storage: 64GB | Battery: 6000mAH |
Rear camera: 48MP + 5MP + 8MP | Front camera: 16 MP
Weight: 186g | Dimensions: 159.00 x 75.10 x 8.90 |
OS: Android 9.0 pie| Screen size: 6.40 inches (15.44 cm) |
Resolution: 1080×2340 pixels | CPU: 2.3 GHz octa core |
Samsung Galaxy M30s Pros & Cons
- Display is Super AMOLED, outdoor display brightness is better than M30
- ltra-wide camera is improved and captures 123 degree
- Battery is bigger enough to be compared with a battery of MacBook Pro
- Phone is lightweight as 188gm while holding a bigger battery with capacity of 6000mAh,
- Triple camera setup includes a 48mp Samsung GM1 sensor, an 8mp ultra wide angle lens and a 5mp depth. Front camera is also 16mp
- It does not have EIS but Super Steady mode is impressive. It can record 4K videos, Super Slow-Mo and Hyper lapse
- Type-C port along with a 3.5mm headphone jack provided
- Exynos 9611 octa-core chipset based on a 10nm process. Same processor has been used on Samsung A50S which is being sold at higher price by same brand. Performance is smooth and competent for playing games because Exynos 9611 is better than the Snapdragon 665 as per my experience
- Body is made of plastic which makes it quality inferior and does not give it a premium look like other Samsung phones,
- Front screen and Back glass are not protected like Corning Gorrila Glass so beware of losing it. (If you have enrolled for Amazon 1 year screen replacement program then fine otherwise AMOLED display replacement can cost you minimum Rs.6k)
- Processor is power consuming and Battery performance is not upto expectation, even its same almost like M30 as I compared with my brothers phone,
- 15W fast charging is slow for this giant battery
- Small size apertures (48mp cam with an f/2.0 aperture, 5mp with an f/2.2 and 8mp with f/2.2.) capture less light through it. Result average night mode and less blurred bokeh
- Front cam selfie lack detailing and seems smoother and Super steady mode does not work on it,
- No inscreen fingerprint sensor like Mi A3 which is earlier launched in lower range,
- NFC is no future technology and missing it in a latest phone does make it lack at some point
- Face unlock is not faster and effective
- Slo-mo video Flickers in artificial lightening
Samsung Galaxy M30s Nice product. the phone is not bulky even it contain 600 mah massive battery. this is the main plus point in this price point. the second advantage is the Samsung Galaxy M30s processor. Samsung Galaxy M30s has used the most advanced processor i this price range which can handle multiple complex situations except heavy games.
RAM: 8GB | Storage: 128GB | Battery: 4100mAH |
Rear camera: 48MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP | Front camera: 32 MP + 8MP
Weight: 201.8g | Dimensions: 15.9 x 1 x 7.5 cm |
OS: Android v9.0 (Pie)| Screen size: 16.36 cm (6.44 inches) |
Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels | CPU: 2 GHz, Dual core, Kryo 460 + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 460 |
Vivo V17 Pro Pros & Cons
- Impressive large 6.39-inch capacitive multi-touch display with touchscreen with 403 PPI gives a cinematic experience
- Super-efficient Android v9.0 (Pie) OS with Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Octa-core (2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 460 + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 460) processor significantly gives a lag free and smooth experience
Exquisite 48MP + 13MP + 5MP triple primary camera with AI night mode captures stunning shots and videos even in low light.
- The 16MP front camera captures decent selfies.
- Impressive 6GB RAM-Excellent for multi-tasking and heavy gaming.
- Massive 4000 mAh battery gives long usage hours
Elegant body and notch display gives it a premium look.
- Fast battery charging.
- Non-removable battery
No Infrared connectivity
Non – expandable memory
Vivo V17 Pro Camera Superb, 48mp individual setting for extra clear pic., Vivo V17 Pro 4k recording is awesome.. the pic size in normal mode is 6528x2944pixel and takes 4.5mb in each photo. And Vivo V17 Pro the pic size in 48mp is 8000x6000pixels and takes 11.14mb each pic.. Dual front is Nice and trendy.. I thought that it will not give desired speed in gaming as it has old chipset but it was quite surprised to say that the phone is Excellent for Gaming too.. Vivo V17 Pro There is a Ultra Gaming mode facillity given in the mobile that smoothens your experience for gaming. In some more features it has given kids mod that too is awesome.. thanks Vivo V17 Pro for keeping the settings of mobile too simple.. Vivo V17 Pro touch is super fast with having great display pixel of Super Amoled Display. The super saver feature is copied from my Vivo V7+, The only Con I see is the dual sim slot… As hybrid slot is expected in this Price set phone.. Internal Memory and Ram is Sufficient for all our work.. Overall I Give 5 Star for Fast Charging..its 18w Fast Charging Support in this Mobile Through Which the Mobile is Charged 5% to100% in 1.2hrs.Vivo V17 Pro battery given is 4100mah which is Non Removable. Fingerprint given in thos phone is Biometric and highly secure with 95% accuracy. I Recommend this to Everyone for Vivo V17 Pro.. Go For it if You Want Premium Quality Phone. I Truly Explored and Loved this Phone. All the Best
RAM: 4GB | Storage: 64GB | Battery: 4100mAH |
Rear camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP | Front camera: 32 MP
Weight: 178.3g | Dimensions: 15.3 x 0.8 x 7.2 cm |
OS: Android v9.0 (Pie)| Screen size: 6.08 inches (15.44 cm) |
Resolution: 6.08 inches (15.44 cm) | CPU: 2 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260 |
Xiaomi Mi A3 Pros & Cons
- AMOLED display (After Samsung A20 its first phone to give AMOLED display in this range. Screen replacement will cost you over 6k)
- Qualcomm 610, performance was really upto expectations,
- Inscreen Fingerprint sensor,
- 8mp Ultra wide angle camera+ 48mp primary with big aperture f/1.79 and 32mp secondary camera,
- UFS 2.1 (UFS is used in high end smartphones like Samsung galaxy S8 and OnePlus, it’s replacement to eMMC memory,
- Slow motion recording shoots better than OnePlus 6 indor as I experienced. Shoots 720p at the rate of 240fps/120fps & 1080p at the rate of 120fps First time in this range
- 4030MaH battery which gives you over a week contentious music playback (187Hrs) and standby time is 20 days,
- It supports Quickcharge 3.0, that gives you ridiculously fast charging
Quickcharge 3.0 supports 18watt charger but in box you get 10w charger by default,
- Fingerprint sensor is relatively slower than other phones which have this feature till.the time
- NFC is no thing for future, all digital accesories support its going to be a basic feature later,
- Screen brightness is little low as compared to other phones when brightness is full manually,
- 6.08 inches display seems small when you’ve been accustomed of using 6.3+ display in almost all phones these days + Screen resolution & ppi are also average,
- All phones boast in the name of dual camera with a main camera supported by a 2mp camera. Mi A series phones were different (Mi A1 had 12mp+12mp and Mi A2 had 12mp+ 20mp) but now Mi A3 has 48mp +2mp along with one ultra wide angle camera of 8mp with aperture of f/2.2,
- Earlier model Mi A2 had larger aperture in both primary cameras f/1.75 each
First things of Xiaomi Mi A3 first, the 720p is noticeable as soon as you boot up the phone. So, I’m not gonna lie and say that it isn’t noticeable because Xiaomi Mi A3 it’s sAMOLED 720p. If you can get used to that then this phone has some things to offer. And, if you use your Xiaomi Mi A3 to watch all the tv shows, movies and stuff in the highest quality that is offered by Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu etc. then you definitely shouldn’t get it. If you do want to buy it, then let’s talk about the product.
Android One (9.0 running July security patch) – At least, that’s what I got. You’ll get the August security patch as soon as you check for updates. Edit: Got the September patch on 5th of September. Xiaomi Mi A3 For those of us who don’t know what Android One is : It guarantees you two major Android updates (10 and 11 in this case) and three years worth of security patches.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Camera – I think this phone lives up to the expectations set up by it’s predecessor. Front camera is definitely an improvement. I hate that beauty mode though. Xiaomi Mi A3 Rear cameras are good too and you definitely have to tune the settings to get that perfect shot. Xiaomi Mi A3 You can also record 4k videos at 30fps. You can also take ultra wide angle shots.
Snapdragon 665 – Not as fast as you’d think but it’s not a snail for sure. It brings 3d face unlock, portrait mode, night mode, object detection, 665 allowed them to use the 48mp Sony IMX586 sensor (pixel binning) and the triple camera setup. Adreno 610 is a little bit powerful than Adreno 512 at least on the papers. This is an octa core CPU (Qualcomm Kryo 260, up to 2.0 ghz). It can run all your social media apps with ease. It’s not meant for high end gaming in Xiaomi Mi A3, but you can use it for light – medium mobile gaming.
Battery – It has a 4030 mAh battery which supports 18w fast charging. The 665 only supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 so don’t buy a QC 4.0 charger (which you can’t find easily anyway). The battery is doing alright right now but i hope that we do get an update to fix things up.
Security – Xiaomi Mi A3 intentionally added an AMOLED panel just so they can add the in screen fingerprint sensor. It doesn’t work that fast to be honest and doesn’t work most of the time. The phone also has that AI Face Unlock which is fast but sometimes it just doesn’t work.
Storage of Xiaomi Mi A3- It has UFS 2.1 which is faster than eMMC. The system takes up 12gb of storage which you can see in the storage section under sound section.
Build of Xiaomi Mi A3- It has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on both rear and front. The glass back screams premium. Although, the manufacturers should instead use polycarbonate backs so that they don’t have to cut costs on resolution and other important stuff. I do like it but you can’t give wireless charging at this price point so why not just focus on other things as it’s a budget device after all. It’s neither the lightest nor the heaviest. I’d recommend a hard case because it’s slippery and you don’t wanna shatter the glass back.
Android and can live with that resolution then you should get it over the M30, One Action and the likes. If you do want a more powerful phone with Android One and great cameras and that build quality then you should definitely get the Nokia 8.1 (Snapdragon 710, Android One running on 9.0). If you don’t care about stock Android then you can get the Note 7 Pro, P30 Lite, Realme 5 Pro etc.
And kudos to Amazon for delivering it on time as always. I haven’t added any photos except the box ones because i haven’t tested the cameras properly yet. I’ll add them later.